- All Implemented Interfaces:
- Credentials, ValidityPeriod, java.lang.Cloneable
- Direct Known Subclasses:
- AbsoluteValidityPeriod, IntersectionValidityPeriod, RelativeValidityPeriod
public abstract class DefaultValidityPeriodBehaviour
- extends SubsetCredentials
- implements ValidityPeriod
This class implements the default behaviour of the ValidityPeriod when
computing intersections of two periods.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public boolean contains(Credentials c)
- This method checks if this ValidityPeriod contains the given Credentials.
It makes sense to pass only ValidityPeriod to this method, but it can
handle other Credentials, too. Bascially, it checks that the notBefore
of the given ValidityPeriod is not earlier than notBefore of this
ValidityPeriod, and that notAfter is not later than notAfter of this
ValidityPeriod. If the given Credentials is not a ValidityPeriod, the
contains method of the superclass is called.
- Specified by:
contains in interface
contains in class
c - - the Credentials object that must be contained in this
- true, if the given Credentials is a ValidityPeriod and is fully
contained in this ValidityPeriod; if it is not a ValidityPeriod, the
behaviour is defined by the superclass (calls the contains method of the
superclass); otherwise it is false.
- See Also:
public Credentials intersection(Credentials c)
- This method computes an intersection of this ValidityPeriod with the
given Credentials. It makes sense only to intersect the ValidityPeriod with
other ValidityPeriods, but other Credentials are supported. Basically, it
ensures that the result of intersection provides a stricter ValidityPeriod
than this ValidityPeriod and the provided ValidityPeriod.
- Specified by:
intersection in interface
intersection in class
c - - the ValidityPeriod to intersect with; if it is not a
ValidityPeriod, the result is determined by the inherited intersection
- the ValidityPeriod that is the intersection of this and the given