Protect Apache web based resourcesIn order to do this you will need the following components
1. The Shibboleth-Apache Authorisation Module, v5.0.6 Important remark: This SAAM modules v5.0.1 up to v5.0.3 don't work smoothly. A fix is available and is described in a January thread on the permis-users mailing list which can be found here. Basically it means that you have to replace the saam.jar file with a newly compiled issrg.jar
2. The SAAM quick start guide, which explains, step by step, how to install SAAM on a Fedora system.
3. The PERMIS SAAM Installation Cookbook Part 2 Apache Instructions
4. The PERMIS SAAM Test Guide that allows you to be sure that SAAM is correctly installed
5. The PERMIS Policy Editor so that you can create the policy for protecting your web site
6. Using PERMIS with HTTP handbook
The previous releases of SAAM can be found here
Go to the Apache integration web page to get more information.
Last updated 20 July 2011